Welcome to Ben Greenfield's Weekly Roundup and Cool New Discoveries!
Ben Greenfield's discoveries, from the latest news on the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research. I also recap my upcoming events and special announcements so you can keep up with giveaways, discounts and more!
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I'm Trying, Books I'm Reading, And More!
– Cool New App For Beating Jet Lag
I just found a new app called Timeshifter. You input your flights a few days before departure and then it shows you the best times to nap, when to have or avoid caffeine, how to use light exposure, and how to use melatonin both leading up to and during your trip. Cool idea and worth a try (I recommend pairing with my friend Dr. John Lieurance's Travel Hacking Kit). Use code BEN to save 5%.
Podcasts I Recorded This Week:
Articles I Published This Week:
– My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
::: Save On Boundless, Arriving In Less Than A Month :::
My new book Boundless will soon hit the shelves of bookstores around the world. If you already preordered, thank YOU. I promise you this book is an investment in yourself that will be rewarded.
I wrote this to be the last book you'll ever need to unlock unparalleled breakthroughs in performance, recovery, sleep, gut health, hormone balance, and much more. Boundless is THE reference book for all things body, mind, and spirit.
This is not a book you’ll skim once and toss in the donation pile; you’ll want this on your shelf for years to come.
Several retailers are selling the book at a serious discount: Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Books-A-Million, among others. Local independent bookstores appreciate your business too, and you can pre-order from your local indie store here. (Heads up – If you pre-order from a physical bookstore, I have a special surprise giveaway for you. Watch for details in the coming weeks.)
Regardless of where you buy the book, be sure to visit the Boundless website to claim your bonuses and get entered into the sweepstakes happening over the next few weeks.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body?
I've studied the science, seen first-hand what works and what doesn't, and most importantly, know how to help you make lasting changes to become the best version of yourself – for good. I've also trained an entire army of Kion Coaches, and with our support, you'll no longer have to struggle to decipher conflicting health information, only to end up confused and unmotivated.
Are you looking to achieve peak physical performance? Trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Ready to tap into the most cutting-edge health, fitness and longevity protocols? Every day, I work with people just like you to help them achieve their goals with personalized health advice and one-of-a-kind nutrition and fitness plans. My schedule gets filled quickly, so be sure to book your one-on-one consultation with me today.
Kion Coaches are certified in the same holistic approach I take to mind, body, and spiritual health. In addition to being trained by yours truly, these folks are qualified professionals, ranging from personal trainers to nutritionists, chiropractors, elite athletes, psychologists, medical doctors, and more. Just click here to view the full coach directory and to find the ideal coach for you and your unique goals!
– January 6, 2020: Kion Fasting Challenge – Worldwide. Join me, team Kion, and thousands of other like-minded individuals (last year we had over 12,000 participants) for a FREE 5-day fasting challenge! Click here for details and to sign up.
– January 16: Boundless Launch Party – New York, NY. Biohack the World Boundless Book Tour. Join me and the world’s foremost biohackers in this intentional, socially-conscious incubator space for an interactive storytelling session and Q&A to discover what’s on the cutting edge of anti-aging, nutritional and exercise science. RSVP here.
– January 29: Boundless Launch Party – Century City, CA. Save the date, and stay tuned for more details!
– January 31: Boundless Launch Party – Santa Monica, CA. Save the date, and stay tuned for more details!
– April 24 – 26: Paleo f(x) – Austin, TX. Join me and dozens of health and fitness experts to discover the latest breakthroughs in epigenetics, biohacking, Keto, AIP, nootropics, blood testing, strength conditioning, sleep, stress and much more. Try out delicious new foods, discover new workouts, and even try new gadgets in the biohacking lab. Register here.
Featured Product: Kion Fasting Bundle
Fasting is a simple practice that can have profound impacts on your mental, physical, and spiritual health. However, simple doesn't always mean easy. The first few hours of a fast can be difficult to get through due to hunger pangs, low energy, and brain fog.
That's why Kion has curated the Kion Fasting Bundle, which includes two powerhouse products to help you get through your fast while still reaping the benefits of fasting.*
- Kion Coffee: A clean source of caffeine, which has been shown to suppress hunger and improve energy levels during a fast. Kion Coffee is also rich in polyphenols that can enhance many of the benefits of fasting, including improved body composition, gut health, and autophagy.*
- Kion Aminos: Pure essential amino acids (EAAs) are a great way to “hack” your fast for better energy levels, better cognition, and sustained muscle mass.* They can also provide the fuel you need to get through fasted workouts.
*The FDA hasn't evaluated these statements. Kion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Week's Most Popular Instagram Post:
View this post on Instagram
This is my challenge for you all: get cold! Join me in one of my favorite daily routines. Cold thermogenesis is something anyone can practice at their own home simply by taking a cold shower. As part of the @mindvalley @newyearnewyou2020 challenge in which I’m participating as a guide & expert in fitness, biohacking, and longevity, I present to you my challenge to get you started on a better you this year. What changes are you making for this new year?
This Week's Most Popular Tweet:
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) December 31, 2019
My Most Popular Facebook Post This Week:
Ever wonder what I eat in a day?Although I rarely track my diet these days and primarily engage in intuitive eating…
Leave your comments below – and any news or discoveries that you think I missed!