Welcome to Ben Greenfield's Weekly Roundup and Cool New Discoveries!
Ben Greenfield's discoveries, from the latest news on the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research. I also recap my upcoming events and special announcements so you can keep up with giveaways, discounts, and more!
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I'm Trying, Books I'm Reading, And More!
– Even More Ways To Become Boundless!
It's been one month since my new book, Boundless: Upgrade Your Brain, Optimize Your Body & Defy Aging, has launched; and I'm proud to say that all of the blood, sweat, and tears that went into researching, writing, and publishing this book have paid off. Boundless currently sits at #1 in Aging Nutrition & Diets, #1 in Exercise & Fitness For the Aging, and #1 in Alternative Medicine Reference on Amazon.
And now, you can get it on Audible…
- Existing Audible customers can order here at a steal for $19.99.
- New Audible customers can listen here for free for 30 days with a new trial.
Already bought the book?
One thing I like to do with a book like this that I really want to get the most out of is have a hard copy for reading at home and jotting down notes into. Then, an audiobook for listening to while working out, walking, or on the go.
Get Boundless on Audible today!
Podcasts I Recorded This Week:
Articles I Published This Week:
– My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
Podcasts I Was Featured On This Week:
::: Save 10% On The Blue Blockers I Use For More Restorative, Deep Sleep :::
Blue light from modern LED, fluorescent lights, and screens disrupts your circadian rhythm, causing increased production of stress hormones like cortisol and the suppression of melatonin at night. This leads to poor sleep and mitochondrial function, slowed metabolism, weight gain, increased rate of chronic disease, low energy, and decreased overall health.
That's why every night (and morning to simulate sunrise!) I put on a pair of Ra Optics blue-light-blocking glasses to block the specific wavelengths that cause sleep disruption, mitochondrial disruption (inflammation), and all the health issues associated with these issues.
Most blue-blocking glasses on the market are 100% clear to cater to customers' demands, and therefore do not block the proper wavelengths. COLOR IS KEY for blocking blue light! Without a completely clear lens, it means that most blue light is passing through totally unfiltered.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body?
I've studied the science, seen first-hand what works and what doesn't, and most importantly, know how to help you make lasting changes to become the best version of yourself – for good. I've also trained an entire army of Kion Coaches, and with our support, you'll no longer have to struggle to decipher conflicting health information, only to end up confused and unmotivated.
Are you looking to achieve peak physical performance? Trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Ready to tap into the most cutting-edge health, fitness and longevity protocols? Every day, I work with people just like you to help them achieve their goals with personalized health advice and one-of-a-kind nutrition and fitness plans. My schedule gets filled quickly, so be sure to book your one-on-one consultation with me today.
Kion Coaches are certified in the same holistic approach I take to mind, body, and spiritual health. In addition to being trained by yours truly, these folks are qualified professionals, ranging from personal trainers to nutritionists, chiropractors, elite athletes, psychologists, medical doctors, and more. Just click here to view the full coach directory and to find the ideal coach for you and your unique goals!
– February 15 – March 15: Hydration Solution Summit – Online. Join me and my dad Gary Greenfield to learn more about structured hydration (Our talk is March 7) The Hydration Solution Summit is FREE and online because water is a basic human right and everyone should have access to it. Get started here
– February 18: Supplements Revealed – Online. Learn everything you need to know about supplements from myself and other leading experts in health and nutrition like Steven Gundry, Jayson & Mira Calton, Tyler Lebaron, and Dr. Terry Wahls. Register for free here
– Feb 20 – 23 Bangalore, Feb 24 – 25 New Delhi, Feb 26 – 28 Mumbai. Media tour of India! Visit the calendar for details
– April 4 -6: Wild Health Summit – Versailles, KY. Take a journey into the world of genomics-based personalized medicine. Learn what it takes to better manage patients using a personalized approach. Using genomics and individual markers, we are able to optimize health, battle chronic diseases, and increase life expectancy in a remarkable way. Come learn how to integrate these methods into your practice to move away from using medicine as a band-aid and instead using medicine to cure. Register here
– April 24 – 26: Paleo f(x) – Austin, TX. Join me and dozens of health and fitness experts to discover the latest breakthroughs in epigenetics, biohacking, Keto, AIP, nootropics, blood testing, strength conditioning, sleep, stress and much more. Try out delicious new foods, discover new workouts, and even try new gadgets in the biohacking lab. Register here.
Featured Product: Kion Serum
Your answer to itchy, dry, winter skin is here. Well, not here, but at GetKion.com.
A personal care product in a class of its own, Kion serum contains organic aloe vera, organic lavender, organic turmeric, and organic juniper berry, (did I say organic?). It is a guilt-free and nourishing skin serum for women and men that leaves your skin refreshed, hydrated, and glowing.
Learn more about Kion Serum in the article, “You’ll Be Blown Away By How Easy It Is To Keep Your Skin Young With These 12 Natural Compounds”
If you haven’t yet tried Kion Serum yet, you are missing out!
This Week's Most Popular Instagram Post:
View this post on Instagram
𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏 I'm constantly asked what my recovery protocol is, so I broke it down into a 3 part series! Today, we're going to cover some of my daily non-negotiables for recovery. Check back in tomorrow and Wednesday when I give you my top tips for weekly and injury recovery. For detailed breakdowns of all of these, check out "Wolverine" Chapter 12 of Boundless available at BoundlessBook.com Any questions? How are you recovering these days?
This Week's Most Popular Tweet:
Interesting coranovirus immune enhancement protocol someone just sent to me (includes peptides): pic.twitter.com/YqI5aCLbIH
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) February 15, 2020
My Most Popular Facebook Post This Week:
India…here comes ‘Merica. #garagegym – see BenGreenfieldFitness.com/calendar or stay tuned to my IG for details on Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and more!
Leave your comments below – and any news or discoveries that you think I missed!