Welcome to my Weekly Roundup!
In the weekly roundup, you’re about to discover the most important things I’ve noticed this week, including the latest news from the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research, the top photos, videos and stories from this week, upcoming events and speaking appearances, giveaways, specials and a host of other things you may have missed.
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I’m Trying, Books I’m Reading, And More!
– RUNGA Event – Come live with me in a mansion in Napa: I’ve partnered up with my friend Joe DiStefano and his immersive “RUNGA” experience for what I consider to be the most intensive, special personalized wellness and performance immersion on the planet: the 2018 RUNGA California Immersion Retreat. We’ve pulled out all the stops on this one to make it the “Cadillac” of retreats. Here’s how it works…
…from October 11-14 2018 (that’s a Thursday-Sunday), you get to join me and a small, intimate group of like-minded health and wellness enthusiasts for a weekend-long getaway. We’ve rented a beautiful mansion located on the ridge between Napa and Sonoma valley in one of the most iconic countrysides in America, and we’ve thought of everything that you could possibly need to gently “press the reboot button” on your body, including:
-Movement and exercise workshops with me, top bodyworker Scott Dolly and Joe DiStefano and other health experts…
-Two hands-on absolutely mind-blowing manual therapy sessions with Scott Dolly (this guy is one of the top therapists on the planet)
-A Runga sourdough breadmaking workshop with my wife Jessa (yep, she’s finally giving away her entire mouthwatering sourdough bread recipe – the only bread I eat!)…
-How-to-craft-raw-chocolate workshop with Emilía Rún (and her secrets to some of the world’s best raw, vegan, keto-friendly desserts)…
-Daily mobility and bodywork classes, along with educational classes and workshops from me and the entire team…
-Intensive breathwork training (including optional forays into ice baths for emotional resiliency training)…
-Small group fitness training and special classes, including everything you need to know about kettlebell training, even if you’re just getting started…
-Kundalini yoga sessions along with Vipassana meditation…
-Earthing, grounding, and a perfect mix of movement, sleep and amazing, nourishing meals…
-And much more!
Since only FOURTEEN slots are available, this event will fill up in 24 hours flat. Just sayin’. Click here to get in (the registration page is password protected and the password is “BEN”). You’re only going to get an opportunity like this once, so live a little.
– Kitchen Tool – CoffeeGator Fresh Coffee Canister: After two years of going deep down the coffee rabbithole to design and develop the brand new Kion Coffee, I’m now quite adamant about the storage I use for my coffee beans. No freezer. No transparent containers. I pay a premium for quality beans, so I respect them. You wouldn’t park a Ferrari in a dark alley or tie a racehorse up outside a bar. So why leave quality coffee in a packet that belongs in the trash? This premium quality, stainless steel container from CoffeeGator looks the bees knees and loves your coffee like a taxi driver loves a naive tourist. How does it work? Coffee beans naturally emit CO2. But when it comes to storing coffee, CO2 is the enemy. I won’t bore you with the science, but basically, CO2 to coffee is like salt to a slug, de-icer to a cat or kryptonite to Superman. This canister has a one-way valve which allows Co2 to leave but stops air and light from entering and attacking flavor. The airtight Coffee Gator Canister protects your investment. It has a handy wheel on the lid to track the expiry date. So you can serve guests coffee at it’s prime, reduce waste and save on replacing stale beans and grinds. They even throw in a free eBook and stainless steel coffee scoop. Click here to get it on Amazon.
– Food – Ketomanna – Chocolate manna? Ketosis? I’m in. Loaded with brain-boosting MCT‘s, KetoManna is a quick and seriously delicious way to keep your body and brain running optimally (burning fats, of course).With 10g of highly-ketogenic MCT‘s per serving and only 1g of sugar, KetoManna gives your body and brain the exact nutrients they need to perform at a high level while burning fats for energy. It’s a tiny little packet of chocolate flavored goodness, and I’ve been keeping mine in the freezer to give it a nice bit of “crunch”. This stuff is tasty enough to be dessert, healthy enough to be breakfast, and addictively, dangerously good. Click here and get a 10% discount with the code BEN.
Podcasts I Recorded This Week
Every month, I release never-before-seen videos, audios and .pdf’s inside the BenGreenfieldFitness “Premium” channel (just $10/year to access!). You can click here to go Premium and access an entire vault of protected content!
Articles I Published This Week:
My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
::: World Premier of the Human Longevity Documentary Film :::
Have you heard about the forthcoming Human Longevity Project, an exclusive 9 Part docu-series? This groundbreaking documentary is the most in-depth, up-to-date, comprehensive film I’ve been apart of when it comes to longevity. If you are looking for the secrets to leading long, fulfilling, joyful life, look no further, this is a must watch. You’ll be surprised by the film’s discoveries, and inspired by its message. Don’t wait, sign up to catch the premier on May 8, and don’t forget to spread the word to all of your loved ones. They will also benefit tremendously from watching and participating in this film!
::: Join Me for a Healing Retreat in Switzerland in 2019 :::
If you plan your travel far in advance like I do, this announcement is for you. In July 2019, I am heading to Switzerland for a detox retreat, and you are invited. Join me for an immersive experience including total liver detox and rest and relaxation at the beautiful Paracelsus Clinic al Ronc in the Italian quarter of Switzerland. You will stay on-site and receive diagnostics and treatments from the best doctors of biological medicine, to detox your liver and your soul. Plus you’re going to have a wonderful time hiking, sightseeing and enjoying one of the most beautiful places in the world. Get all the info here!
::: 10% Off Your First Order or 25% a Subscription of Kion Coffee! :::
Every single decision made when Kion Coffee was formulated was based on your health. With a borderline-OCD commitment to the cleanest processing on the planet, we are confident this is the only coffee you’ll want to put in your body every day: higher in antioxidants than every other brand we tested. Always organic. Packaged using the industry’s highest-standard packaging method – called nitrogen flushing. This is, bar none, the cleanest coffee on the face of the planet. We’ve cut no corners and made no exceptions. For a complete list of health benefits and to understand what sets Kion Coffee apart from every other coffee on the market, check this out. For a very limited time, take 10% off your first order or 25% off your subscription, just by clicking here.
– May 5-6, 2018: Montana Beast and Sprint Weekend, Bigfork, Montana. Join me at the Spartan Race this weekend and discover beautiful Kalispell, Montana as we attempt to make history by breaking the Guinness World Record for most people performing burpees at one time!
– May 19-20, 2018: Socal Beast and Sprint Weekend, Big Bear Lake, California. Big Bear Mountain Resort is a ski area in Southern California. Care to take a guess why ski areas make such great venues for Spartan Races? That’s right…hills! Come out and join me at this incredible race!
– May 26, 2018: Train to Hunt, Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Whether you’re a flatlander, hunt out west, or are past your prime, join me and make yourself a better hunter through fitness. Sign up to join me here!
– May 31 – June 3, 2018: A-Fest, Sardinia, Italy. A-Fest is an invite-only transformational event that gathers a global tribe of change-makers and visionaries who are driven by epic ideas to impact the world. Apply now to get invited.
– June 28 – July 22, 2018: Mind Valley U, Tallinn, Estonia. Mindvalley U is a month-long transformational event that is designed to create a university style education model for all ages. It’s a reimagining of college, community, curriculum, and campus. Best of all it’s available for all ages – whether you are 9 or 90. This will be one of those things you look back on and say: it changed my life. Mind Valley U will be held in Tallinn, Estonia. Did you know the incredible medieval city of Tallinn, Estonia is known for being a city with the highest number of startups per capita and one of the most cutting-edge tech nations on the face of the planet? Sign up, join me, and transform your life!
– July 19, 2018: Ancestral Health Symposium, Bozeman, Montana. “AHS” is a scientific conference which provides a forum for learning and discussion on all areas of human health. With evolutionary mismatch as a unifying theory, speakers present on topics including diet, movement, sleep, stress, epigenetics, and more. Join me this summer!
– October 5-7, 2018: SPARK BioHacking Conference, Toronto, Ontario. The 2018 SPARK Bio-Hack Conference will feature a series of talks by leaders – including yours truly – across a range of fields with an eye on optimizing human performance, recovery, and longevity. Researchers, medical specialists and other biohacking experts will share provocative, informative, and inspiring presentations meant to invigorate you. Besides boosting your performance, you’ll also get to hang out with hundreds of people from your tribe. The SPARK Bio-Hack Conference is a convergence of people who are pushing the limits of what the human mind and body can do. Discover how cross-pollination can get you to the next level. Registration is now open, secure your spot here.
– October 11 – 14, 2018: 2018 RUNGA California Immersion Retreat. Well, Runga in the Dominican Republic sold out fast, but I have something exciting to tell you. Runga is going to Napa! Join me, my wife, Jessa, Joe DiStefano and a small, intimate group of like-minded individuals for a weekend-long getaway. We’ve rented a beautiful mansion located on the ridge between Napa and Sonoma valley in one of the most iconic countrysides in America. We’ve thought of everything that you could possibly need to gently “press the reboot button” on your body and completely tune in to your heart, mind, body, strength, and spirit. This event sells out very, very quickly. Be the first to sign up!
– December 2-8, 2018: RUNGA Retreat, Balaji Palace, Dominican Republic. It’s happening again…one of the coolest, most kick-ass events of the year – especially if you dig adventure, fitness and beautiful destination travel. You are cordially invited to join me at RUNGA in December 2018. This event always fills out fast and last I heard only a couple rooms were left. The retreat will be held in the Dominican Republic, at one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean. With its majestic location on a cliff’s edge overlooking its own private beach, the Balaji Palace is an oceanside paradise – and we’ve got the whole place to ourselves. In all RUNGA activities from yoga to snorkeling, RUNGA invites you to come home to yourself. To see everything you’ll be getting into at RUNGA, just click here. Don’t forget to use code BEN when you register for a surprise free gift when you arrive! And of course, I’ll be there too. Register here.
This Week’s Most Popular Instagram Pic:
This Week’s Most Popular Tweet:
This recent study found that consuming caffeine up-regulates ketosis: https://t.co/wuaDRktAyo
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) May 2, 2018
This Week’s Most Popular Facebook Post:
building a rock garden and spear throwing…who needs TV on a weekend afternoon? #paleo #spearthrow #rockgarden #ocr #spartan #[email protected] @spartanrace @ Austin, Texas
This Week’s Most Popular Snapchat Story:
This week, I took a much needed #SnapBreak. After several bouts of travel with plenty more coming up, I have been enjoying unplugging! Stay tuned for fun stories coming to you from my travels, including tons of Spartan Race content!
Be the first to follow my unique experiences by joining me on Snapchat!
This Week’s Most Popular Pin from Pinterest:
Featured Product – NEW:
Introducing Kion Coffee! After more than 2 years of hardcore coffee research, I am confident that this medium-roast coffee is superior, bar-none, in health benefits to any other coffee in the world. It is the only coffee that meets my strict standards for health benefits, purity, and freshness. Period.
Why? Other coffee companies are unwilling to do what my company, Kion, is doing to ensure these health-benefits– every decision made regarding this coffee formulation is based on health. So what’s so special about Kion Coffee? Kion Coffee is certified organic, is richer in antioxidants than any other coffee we tested, is rigidly tested for toxins, contains ZERO mold, is packaged using the highest industry standards, and much, much more. To read the complete list of Kion Coffee benefits, to understand the sourcing profile, the scientific roasting protocol, and freshness strategy, click here.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body? This Should Do The Trick:
Did you know you can consult one-on-one, with me? Whether you’re training for an amazing feat of physical performance, you’re trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible, or you want to tap into the most cutting-edge health, anti-aging and longevity protocols, coaching with me is designed to enhance your physical and mental performance at the highest level. With detailed instructions, guidance, and planning, you’ll get instant access to every training, nutrition, and lifestyle technique that exists to optimize your life, make you indestructible and get you to your goals as safely and quickly as possible.
Leave any questions or comments below – or any news of the week that you think I should have added – and I will be sure to reply.