Welcome to my Weekly Roundup!
In one convenient post, you’re about to discover the most important things I’ve noticed this week, including the latest news from the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research, the top photos, videos and stories from this week, upcoming events and speaking appearances, giveaways, specials and a host of other things you may have missed.
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I’m Trying, Books I’m Reading, And More!
-Supplement – Element CBD Pure Hemp Oil: The last time I was in Miami, my friend Adam, a personal trainer there, introduced me to a CBD oil he was getting from nutrient-rich hemp farms in Kentucky. With a full spectrum of all active cannabinoids, this stuff is amazing for anxiety, insomnia, and I’ve found especially for getting back to sleep if you wake up during the night. In a 2015 study, researchers were able to prove that full spectrum CBD is capable of offering greater levels of relief than other forms of CBD, and after trying this stuff, I’d have to agree. You get a 15% discount here with code BEN15.
– Biohack – Pulsecenters PEMF: OK, OK, admittedly this find is for people who like to invest in spendy biohacks or own very nice things, but this PulseCenters unit is the king-daddy of all PEMF units. PEMF can be used to completely erase muscle injuries (fast!), increase bone density, enhance focus, increase sleep quality and produce a dizzying number of positive effects. The PulseCenters unit is comprised of a massage table, a chair and all body-application accessories to provide full-body PEMF as well as pinpoint concentration. I have the chair in my bedroom and the massage table in my basement and am on this thing every day now while reading, having phone conversations, etc. It has literally changed my body and believe me: I’ve used a lot of different technologies for recovery. You get a deal here with code “Ben2018”
– Food: Thrive Coconut Manna: I sauté vegetables in this, drizzle it over dinners, toss it into coffee smoothies and simply eat by the chunk-ful. It is some of the tastiest food on the planet. Each jar is whipped up from pure, dried coconut flesh, producing a super rich and creamy spread that tastes great on just about anything or used as a healthy substitute in any recipe that calls for butter or cream. It’s also loaded with nourishing fats, fiber, and protein, making it a superfood that tastes just as good as it is good for you. Grab it from Thrive Market where you’ll also get $60 of free organic groceries and free shipping with a 30-day Thrive Market trial.
Podcasts I Recorded This Week
Every month, I release never-before-seen videos, audios and PDFs inside the BenGreenfieldFitness “Premium” channel (just $10/year to access!). You can click here to go Premium and access an entire vault of protected content!
Articles I Published This Week:
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
::: How to Heal Your Pain When You’ve Tried Everything Else :::
No matter where your pain comes from, or how long you’ve suffered from it, there IS hope. Using this approach, my friend and colleague, occupational therapist Phaedra Antioco is sharing an all-new, no-cost online interview series, and by joining myself, Phaedra, and more, you can begin to heal.
::: Sign up for my “VIP Text Club” to Receive Exclusive Content, Free Stuff and More :::
Every week in my VIP text club I give away free stuff, never-before-seen deals and insider tips. Just text the word “FITNESS” to 411-247 to join and opt-out anytime.
::: 35% off VIP & Premier Paleof(x)™ Tickets :::
Are you planning to attend the Paleof(x)™ 2018 conference in Austin, TX this April? If you missed the window to save during Paleo Awareness month, you’re in luck because they just got me a sick deal for you. Just use code “kion35” at checkout to save 35% on VIP and Premier tickets. Paleo f(x)™ is the world’s premier holistic wellness event, covering health, nutrition, fitness, sustainability, self-development, spirituality, relationships, entrepreneurship, & everything in between. Paleo f(x)™ is the Who’s Who gathering of the ancestral health movement. Our tribe gathers to learn and grow together! We bring the latest, most cutting-edge science and strategy together to help you create your very best life. And of course, I will see you there!
::: FREE Intellibed $500 Luxury Sleep Bundle with Order :::
This week on Facebook, I released a video where I did an in-depth review on the mattress that my wife and I are now obsessed with. This mattress is made by Intellibed. It is non-toxic, hypo-allergenic and provides the back-supporting benefits of a firm mattress AND the deep, restorative, comfortable sleep of a soft one. Plus, their original Gel Matrix keeps me cool, regulating my body temperature and improving the quality of my sleep. Though I’ve slept on a handful of outstanding mattresses in recent years, this one is truly the “cadillac” of them all. Use code “Greenfield” here to get a $500 luxury sleep bundle included with your mattress and for a free consultation with one of their sleep experts. To tour the rest of my bedroom, just click here.
– April 27-29, 2018: Paleo f(x)™ in Austin, Texas. Paleo f(x)™ is the world’s premier wellness event, covering health, nutrition, fitness, sustainability, & everything in between. Our tribe gathers to learn and grow together! Bringing the latest, most cutting-edge science and strategy together to help you create your very best life, Paleof(x)™ is like the Woodstock of the ancestral movement, and I will be there! Sign up now to get tickets to this very exciting event! Sign up here and see you in Austin!
– May 5-6, 2018: Montana Beast and Sprint Weekend, Bigfork, Montana. Join the Spartan Race and discover beautiful Kalispell, Montana as we attempt to make history by breaking the Guinness World Record for most people performing burpees at one time!
– May 19-20, 2018: Socal Beast and Sprint Weekend, Big Bear Lake, Cailfornia. Big Bear Mountain Resort is a ski area in Southern California. Care to take a guess why ski areas make such great venues for Spartan Races? That’s right…hills! Come out and join me at this incredible race!
– May 26, 2018: Train to Hunt, Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Whether you’re a flatlander, hunt out west, or are past your prime, join me and make yourself a better hunter through fitness. Sign up to join me here!
– May 31 – June 3, 2018: A-Fest, Sardinia, Italy. A-Fest is an invite-only transformational event that gathers a global tribe of change-makers and visionaries who are driven by epic ideas to impact the world. Apply now to get invited.
– June 28 – July 22, 2018: Mind Valley U, Tallinn, Estonia. Mindvalley U is a month-long transformational event that is designed to create a university style education model for all ages. It’s a reimagining of college, community, curriculum, and campus. Best of all it’s available for all ages – whether you are 9 or 90. This will be one of those things you look back on and say: it changed my life. Mind Valley U will be held in Tallinn, Estonia. Did you know the incredible medieval city of Tallinn, Estonia is known for being a city with the highest number of startups per capita and one of the most cutting-edge tech nations on the face of the planet? Sign up, join me, and transform your life!
– July 19, 2018: Ancestral Health Symposium, Bozeman, Montana. “AHS” is a scientific conference which provides a forum for learning and discussion on all areas of human health. With evolutionary mismatch as a unifying theory, speakers present on topics including diet, movement, sleep, stress, epigenetics, and more. Join me this summer!
– October 5-7, 2018: SPARK BioHacking Conference, Toronto, Ontario. The 2018 SPARK Bio-Hack Conference will feature a series of talks by leaders – including yours truly – across a range of fields with an eye on optimizing human performance, recovery, and longevity. Researchers, medical specialists and other biohacking experts will share provocative, informative, and inspiring presentations meant to invigorate you. Besides boosting your performance, you’ll also get to hang out with hundreds of people from your tribe. The SPARK Bio-Hack Conference is a convergence of people who are pushing the limits of what the human mind and body can do. Discover how cross-pollination can get you to the next level. Registration is now open, secure your spot here.
– December 2-8, 2018: RUNGA Retreat, Balaji Palace, Dominican Republic. It’s happening again…one of the coolest, most kick-ass events of the year – especially if you dig adventure, fitness and beautiful destination travel. You are cordially invited to join me at RUNGA in December 2018. This event always fills out fast and last I heard only a couple rooms were left. The retreat will be held in the Dominican Republic, at one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean. With its majestic location on a cliff’s edge overlooking its own private beach, the Balaji Palace is an oceanside paradise – and we’ve got the whole place to ourselves. In all RUNGA activities from yoga to snorkeling, RUNGA invites you to come home to yourself. To see everything you’ll be getting into at RUNGA, just click here. Don’t forget to use code BEN when you register for a surprise free gift when you arrive! And of course, I’ll be there too. Register here.
This Week’s Most Popular Instagram Pic:
This Week’s Most Popular Tweet:
This is a cool intermittent fasting study. It turns out that it takes about 10 days for your body to be able to adapt to hard exercise in a fasted state: https://t.co/FYacOVVmM6
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) April 8, 2018
This Week’s Most Popular Facebook Post:
When I travel, I leave checklists for my boys, and then they get rewards and special souvenirs from my travel if they…
This Week’s Most Popular Snapchat Story:
This week on Snapchat, I showed you the cute-overload dwarf goats that–yes– roam– the Greenfield compound when my wife, Jessa, is working outside. She has them trained to come to her when she calls! Follow me on Snapchat for more unique tidbits like this.
This Week’s Most Popular Pin from Pinterest:
Featured Product – NEW–Thorne Vitamin D/K2 Liquid:
It is important to maintain an optimal level of vitamin D in the body through all stages of life, from fetal development to old age.* Both vitamin D and vitamin K2 support bone and muscle health, along with cardiovascular health and immune function. Vitamin K2, a series of molecules known as menaquinones, exerts a more powerful influence on bone than does vitamin K1.*
The vitamin K2 in this formula is the well-studied MK-4. Combining vitamins D and K can provide greater support of the immune and cardiovascular systems than each offers separately.* For example, vitamin D is necessary for calcium absorption, and vitamin K is important for directing calcium to the bones and away from the soft tissues, such as blood vessels and kidneys.* Thorne’s Vitamin D/ K2 Liquid also provides nutritional support for oncology patients.*
*Thorne Multi-Vitamin Elite only available for the shipping within the US.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body? This Should Do The Trick:
Did you know you can consult one-on-one, with me? Whether you’re training for an amazing feat of physical performance, you’re trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible, or you want to tap into the most cutting-edge health, anti-aging and longevity protocols, coaching with me is designed to enhance your physical and mental performance at the highest level. With detailed instructions, guidance, and planning, you’ll get instant access to every training, nutrition, and lifestyle technique that exists to optimize your life, make you indestructible and get you to your goals as safely and quickly as possible. Leave any questions or comments below – or any news of the week that you think I should have added – and I will be sure to reply. Cheers, Ben