Welcome to Ben Greenfield’s Weekly Roundup and Cool New Discoveries!
Ben Greenfield’s discoveries from the latest news from the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research. I also recap my upcoming events and special announcements so you can keep up with giveaways, discounts and more!
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I’m Trying, Books I’m Reading, And More!
– App I’m Now Using To Keep Track Of All The Articles/Websites/Nifty Stuff Online That I Discover
Pocket: Although up until recently, I’ve been using “Send To Kindle” extension to send articles straight to my Kindle, I have now officially shifted to Pocket. Not only can I save articles, videos and stories from any publication, page or app to read later from Pocket on any device, but I can use the equally handy tool “IFTTT” to share anything I send to my Pocket to, say, my Evernote account, my Kindle or my email inbox. Better yet, Pocket is free here. The coolest feature is that it will play me a pretty decent audio recording of any articles I don’t feel like reading.
– How To Keep Gmail From Distracting You
Tab Modifier: Yep, both my tips in today’s Roundup are based around responsible use of technology (I recommend you read the book “Digital Minimalism” to really hammer into your head why this is important). I don’t know about you, but as a Gmail user, I find the “unread messages” notification in parentheses that so often appears in my Chrome tab to be quite distracting. Just like the little red notification dots on my phone, it makes me want to click to see what I’m missing. So I figured out a nifty little trick to hide it, using the “Tab Modifier” extension for Chrome. See video below to see how I did it.
– My Ultimate Anti-Aging Morning Breakfast Smoothie
OK, OK, and finally, for those of you who really, really wanted something health focused on my new stuff, may I recommend to you reviewing all the ingredients of my now slightly world famous “Anti-Aging Smoothie“. Bon appetit!
Podcasts I Recorded This Week:
Click here to go Premium and access an entire vault of never-before-seen videos, audios, PDFs, and every past episode of the Ben Greenfield Fitness podcast.
Articles I Published This Week:
My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
::: Limited Access to the Health Hacker Entrepreneur Mastermind :::
– Are a business owner, blogger, author, or app developer.
– Are looking for new strategies to grow revenue.
– Know how the right connections make all the difference.
– Are ready to up-level your marketing game and want to learn what’s what.
Tap into the power of collaboration and masterminding at this exclusive event! Health Entrepreneur f(x)™ brings together leading health and wellness experts and digital marketers to help you innovate, elevate and generate revenue as you change the world with your products and services. Save 25% on your all-access badge with code: BenHEFX25 when you click here.
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
– April 12 – 13, 2019: FitCon Summit, Salt Lake City, Utah. FitCon® encourages everyone to Find Their Fit. It does not matter whether it is powerlifting, Crossfit, bodybuilding, roller derby, or even axe throwing. Be sure to visit the Kion booth in the expo! Get your tickets here. Use code: BEN50 to save $50.
– April 26 – 28, 2019: Paleo f(x) Conference, Austin, Texas. Join me, staff from my company, Kion, and the rest of your tribe at Paleo f(x)™ 2019, the largest gathering of Paleo / ancestral health / keto / functional medicine / strength & conditioning experts in the world… see everything you’ll get out of this enriching, enlightening event. Besides, April is a wonderful time of year to visit Austin, TX….Get your tickets here.
– June 6, 2019: An Afternoon of Transformation with Ben Greenfield, Denver, Colorado. A special event hosted by MaxLiving, which exists to transform lives through chiropractic.
– June 15, 2019: Ultimate Fitness Run, Mt. Spokane, Washington. Join me and my family for a fun, as-competitive-as-you-make-it day outside for an OCR-style challenge. Register here while you still can. This event sells out quickly each year. Save with code: Ben10UFR and register here.
– June 23 – July 7, 2019: European Detox Retreat, Paracelsus al Ronc, Switzerland. At this 2019 liver detox and R&R retreat at the beautiful Swiss Mountain Clinic in the Italian quarter of Switzerland, you’ll stay on-site and receive diagnostics and treatments from the best doctors of biological medicine to detox your liver and your soul. Here’s the link to more info.
Featured Product: Kion Clean Energy Bar for Hard-Charging, High-Achievers
As a busy CEO, coach, professional athlete, international speaker, and top 100 podcast host—I needed a bar that would meet the intense demands of my lifestyle, while also satisfying my strict nutrition and purity requirements. I’m happy to say, THIS IS IT.
After years of habitually eating low-quality protein bars, I started having elevated blood sugar, gut rot, energy swings and toxins present in my blood tests. So I wanted to do something better. I wanted to learn how can a bar provide adequate amino acids for recovery without spiking insulin and glucose, or creating mTor and longevity issues from excess protein intake?
You’re about to discover exactly how I did it. Meet the Kion Clean Energy Bar.
*The FDA hasn’t evaluated these statements. Kion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Week’s Most Popular Instagram Pic:
View this post on Instagram
Here's me on my recent #hunting trip to #Hawaii getting ready to cook up …you guessed it… goat testicles. I thin sliced them, dredged them in coconut flour and egg and then fried them in butter. Maybe a placebo effect, but I swear my drive seems to get a bit of jump whenever I munch on these bad boys….what's the strangest food you've ever eaten?
This Week’s Most Popular Tweet:
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) March 29, 2019
My Most Popular Facebook Post This Week:
My company Kion is launching the all new Fasting Liquid today…This stuff is designed to offer you the support you need…
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body?
Did you know you can consult one-on-one with me so that I can personalize a nutrition or fitness plan for you to reach your goals? Are you training for physical performance? Trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Ready to tap into the most cutting-edge health, fitness and longevity protocols? Contact me so I can get you exactly what you need to reach your goals as safely and quickly as possible.
Leave your comments below – and any news or discoveries that you think I missed!