Welcome to my Weekly Roundup!
Discover the latest news from the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research. I also tell you about all of my upcoming events and recap all of my special announcements–giveaways, discounts, and more.
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I’m Trying, Books I’m Reading, And More!
– Book: You Can Be Younger by Marisa Peer. I had the pleasure of meeting Marisa at the recent A-Fest in Sardinia, Italy, and she gave me her new book to read on the long flight home. As an anti-aging enthusiast, I was intrigued by the research and practical instructions in the book for reversing aging with your mind and your subconscious. I folded over about 30 separate pages and plan to have Marisa on the podcast soon, but in the meantime: read her book if you ever find yourself struggling with thoughts about being “old” or “aging”.
– Meal Hack: Digize Essential Oil. I’ve recently been sporting a fanny pack to hold all my crazy salts, oils, tinctures and supplements that I inevitably wind up at a dinner table with. One such treasure is a tiny bottle of Digize. I rub it on my tummy and put just a few drops in a glass of pre-meal sparkling water to enhance digestion and reduce any bloating or gas. It’s a blend of peppermint, lemongrass, juniper, ginger, fennel, patchouli, tarragon and anise. Get it here.
– Fashion: Oh, and like I mentioned above, I am now on the fanny pack bandwagon. Particularly this Pacsafe Metrosafe LS120 Anti-Theft Hip Pack, recommended to me by former podcast guest Kyle Kingsbury. Inside my fanny pack are flavorings, salts, credit cards, phone charger, essential oils, bug sprays and beyond. I truly feel like Inspector Gadget.
Podcasts I Recorded This Week
Every month, I release never-before-seen videos, audios and .pdf’s inside the BenGreenfieldFitness “Premium” channel (just $10/year to access!). You can click here to go Premium and access an entire vault of protected content!
Articles I Published This Week:
My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
::: Apply For My Brand New World-Class Coaching Certification Program– KionU :::
Are you ready to take your health business to the highest level so you can transform your client’s lives? KionU is a world-class personalized coaching certification in mind, body, and spirit optimization. This unique, comprehensive program is full of cutting-edge, research-based solutions that incorporate both ancestral wisdom and modern science.
This program is not for beginners. The material has been specifically designed and curated for health and fitness professionals who already hold a current certification or level of licensure, and want to take their practice or business to the next level.
If that sounds like you, I’m personally inviting you to join KionU’s mission of redefining health as a combination of mental, physical, and spiritual optimization. The exclusive charter course for KionU launches this summer, and in it you’ll learn directly from me – live, on a weekly basis. Learn more and apply today!
::: Papa Squat This Father’s Day! :::
Squatty Potty is having an epic sale on their starter kit. This starter kit makes the best Father’s Day gift! It’s funny AND it’s functional. AND it’s 50% OFF! Not only will Dad thank you for healthier, more pleasant smelling poops, but when you see the look on his face when he opens it you’ll think to yourself… nailed it. It’s simple… just Papa Squat! Best. Gift. Ever. Order today!
::: Learn How To Totally Detoxify Your Home To Improve Your Family’s Health :::
A couple weeks ago, I interviewed Green Smoothie Girl on my podcast. One thing most people don’t know about Robyn is that her eldest child almost died of an asthma attack. Her son was in breathing tents, on steroids and bronchodilator drugs, in emergency rooms and therefore often up all night.
She rallied her family to clean up the toxins in their environment, especially in their home. This is how they did it. Now, Robyn wants to bring everything they learned to you. For free.
Join world-renowned experts for the Toxic Home Transformation Summit …and yes, yours truly is presenting on a top-secret toxic topic you’ll just have to tune in to see… Claim your FREE spot for this epic, transformational event!
::: Join Me for a European Detox Retreat :::
In July 2019, I will be in Switzerland for a restorative detox retreat with Robyn Openshaw, and you are invited! Join us for an immersive experience including total liver detox, and rest and relaxation at the beautiful Paracelsus Clinic al Ronc in the Italian quarter of Switzerland. You will stay on-site and receive diagnostics and treatments from the best doctors of biological medicine to detox your liver and your soul. Plus you’re going to have a wonderful time hiking, sightseeing and enjoying one of the most beautiful places in the world. Get all the info to sign up here!
– June 9, 2018: Train to Hunt, Mesa, Colorado. Whether you’re a flatlander, hunt out west, or are past your prime, join me and make yourself a better hunter through fitness. Join me!
– June 15 – 17, 2018: Revitalize Conference, Marana, Arizona. Each year, #mbgrevitalize gathers the world’s most knowledgeable experts and influential thought leaders for discussions on the future of wellness for you. Join me and dozens of other inspiring leaders in the vibrant Sonoran Desert, the perfect home to revitalize. From spiritual sunrises to star-filled evening skies, this is a special place which will touch your soul. I will lead a nature hike during the conference on Sunday, June 17. Register today!
– June 23, 2018: Boise Sprint, Thomas Pence Ranch, Payette, Idaho. Don’t let the beautiful scenery of Idaho fool you, this 3+ mile sprint will prove to be a formidable task for even the most seasoned Spartans. Register today and I will see you there!
– June 28 – July 22, 2018: Mind Valley U, Tallinn, Estonia. Mindvalley U is a month-long transformational event that is designed to create a university style education model for all ages. This will be one of those things you look back on and say: it changed my life. Mind Valley U will be held in Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn, Estonia has one of the highest number of startups per capita and is one of the most cutting-edge tech nations in the world. Sign up, join me, and transform your life!
– July 19, 2018: Ancestral Health Symposium, Bozeman, Montana. “AHS” is a scientific conference which provides a forum so that learning and qualified discussion on all areas of human health can take place. Most noteworthy, at this conference you will go beyond diet and learn about the latest research across a wide range of topics, all united by an evolutionary perspective. speakers present on topics including diet, movement, sleep, stress, epigenetics, and more. Join me this summer!
– August 17 – 19, 2018: Colorado Rockies Ultra Beast and Sprint Weekend, Breckenridge, Colorado. The mountain is calling! This is an extra-special Spartan race. Team members from my company, Kion, and I are competing together in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Experience the immense beauty of Colorado while conquering climbs, crawls, carries and traverses. See you there!
– October 14-16, 2018: SPARK BioHacking Conference, Toronto, Ontario. The 2018 SPARK Bio-Hack Conference features a series of talks by leaders across a range of fields with an eye on optimizing human performance, recovery, and longevity. Researchers, medical specialists and other biohacking experts will share provocative, informative, and inspiring presentations meant to invigorate your curiosity about health and amplify your life journey. Registration is now open, secure your spot here.
– October 11 – 14, 2018: 2018 RUNGA California Immersion Retreat. Runga is going to Napa! Join me, my wife, Jessa, Joe DiStefano and a small, intimate group of like-minded individuals for a weekend-long getaway. We’ve rented a beautiful mansion located in one of the most iconic countrysides in America– Napa Valley. We’ve thought of everything that you could possibly need to gently “press the reboot button” on your body and completely tune in to your heart, mind, body, strength, and spirit. Join the waitlist!
– December 2-8, 2018: RUNGA Retreat, Dominican Republic. You’re invited to join me at RUNGA in December 2018. Join me in the Dominican Republic, one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean, for this retreat. In all RUNGA activities, RUNGA invites you to come home to yourself. To see everything you’ll be getting into, just click here. Use code BEN when you register so you get your gift when you arrive! I’ll be there, too. Join the waitlist here.
This Week’s Most Popular Instagram Pic:
View this post on Instagram
Yeah baby! KionU is here! Calling all… ✔️health practitioners ✔️personal trainers ✔️nutritionists ✔️therapists and life coaches ✔️physical therapists ✔️bodyworkers Want to go way deeper into brain health, longevity, personalized fitness and nutrition and much more so you can transform your clients lives and stay on the cutting edge of your field? Becoming a Kion Certified Coach is for you! ✅ This program is NOT for beginners. ✅ I will hand-select qualified applicants to join this unique program. ✅ You will be instructed via a highly structured course supervised by me with time for one-on-one questions also with @bjfogg, Stanford Behavioral Scientist. And so much more! Are you excited to learn more? Just tap the link in my bio to get started. #coaching #nutrition #lifecoaching #kion #getkion #athletictraining #performance #longevity #brainhealth #instafit #noexcuses #coach #therapy #therapist #business #healthandfitness #health #healthylifestyle #bodyworker #limitlesslife #fatforfuel #keto #primalathlete #spartan #integrativenutrition #functionalnutrition
This Week’s Most Popular Tweet:
Here in hard workin’ Merica, we don’t even vacation as much as friggin’ medieval peasants. Sheesh: https://t.co/bSMniYrDnI
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) June 4, 2018
This Week’s Most Popular Facebook Post:
You must ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life. What do you think? Are you going to try what I recommend in the video? I dare you…
Posted by Ben Greenfield Fitness on Saturday, June 2, 2018
This Week’s Most Popular Snapchat Story:
This week on Snapchat I took you behind the scenes at A-Fest, aptly called “Awesome-ness Fest.” This mind-blowing festival joined by some the most thought-provoking leaders of our time is held in Sardinia. Follow me on Snapchat so you can see more unique tidbits!
This Week’s Most Popular Pin from Pinterest:
Taking care of your bone and joint health is necessary so you can avoid discomfort when training, maintain range of motion and much more. Considering that bone density loss and joint cartilage degradation due to aging can start as early as in your thirties, supplementing to support joint health can be beneficial for anyone.
With Kion Flex, you can promote joint comfort, mobility, and flexibility and support bone health with 16 different ingredients chosen based upon scientific data and traditional medicine.* A bioavailable blend of naturally occurring compounds such as glucosamine and chondroitin from type II chicken collagen, whole foods, herbs, minerals and enzymes assist in recovery from exercise-induced wear and tear and assist your body’s healthy inflammatory response to exercise, stress, and other lifestyle factors.* Goat’s milk whey provides naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes, which are vital for a variety of bodily functions.* Get Kion Flex today!
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body? This Should Do The Trick:
Did you know you can consult one-on-one with me so that I can personalize a nutrition or fitness plan for you to reach your goals? Are you training for physical performance? Trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Ready to tap into the most cutting-edge health, fitness and longevity protocols? Contact me so I can get you exactly what you need to reach goals as safely and quickly as possible.
Leave your comments below – and any news that you think I missed!