Keep the following in mind to ensure your question has the best chance of being played on the podcast!
- State your first name at the beginning of the recording.
- If possible, use a USB microphone when on the Speakpipe website.
- Ensure there are no outside noises such as traffic, lawnmowers, etc. These are very distracting to listeners ears and will not make it onto the show
- The message should be around 20-30 seconds.
- Keep your message concise. It just makes for good radio.
Your question will be heard by tens of thousands of people. You might want to jot down a few notes, even rehearse your question before hitting “record.” And there’s nothing wrong with deleting your question and recording again!
Again, thank you for your interest in the podcast and we look forward to hearing your questions!