Richard Gaines, MD, FAARM, ABAARM, is a leading practitioner of the rapidly evolving science of “physician-guided age management” and has been administering bioidentical hormone therapy since 1993. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine in 1981, completed his internship at Tufts University School of Medicine and his residency at Harvard Medical School and earned a fellowship in cardiac and obstetric anesthesia at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. He subsequently served as a physician at Huntington Memorial Hospital and as an anesthesiologist at Harvard Community Health Plan and Sheridan Healthcorp. After a distinguished thirty-year career as a physician and health-care executive, Dr. Gaines became president and Chief Medical Officer of the age management medical practice HealthGAINS, which he founded in 2005.
Dr. Gaines is also a member of the following professional organizations:
– ACAM – The American College for Advancement in Medicine
– A4M – The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
– IFM – The Institute for Functional Medicine
– AMMG – Age Management Medicine Group
His professional certifications include:
– Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FAARM) from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
– Board certification from the American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM).
– Certification as a Functional Medicine Practitioner with advanced training at The Institute for Functional Medicine.
Dr. Gaines is a pioneer in the use of hormone replacement therapy, or HRT for both men and women. Before dedicating himself to helping men and women be healthier, happier, and more vital from their 30s to their 40s and beyond through HRT, Dr. Gaines worked as an anesthesiologist. For three decades he was a board certified anesthesiologist at some of the most well-known hospitals in the country, and he maintains that specialty to this day.
Click here to visit GAINSWave. Tell them Ben Greenfield sent you and receive 30% off!