Voted as the top personal trainer in the USA and one of the world’s most influential people in health and fitness for 2013 and 2014, Ben Greenfield – Fitness And Lifestyle Performance Coach is head coach at Greenfield Fitness Systems, an Ironman triathlete, Spartan racer, nutritionist, and fitness coach. He holds masters degrees in exercise physiology and biomechanics, and advanced certifications in sports nutrition, personal training, and strength and conditioning.
With over a decade of experience helping professional, collegiate and recreational athletes and exercise enthusiasts achieve their goals, and using practical methods and cutting-edge science, he teaches you how to use the most efficient techniques possible to transform your body, achieve your physical goals and become superhuman – whether you want to finish a triathlon, shed a few pounds, or just live as long and healthy as possible.
Monthly Fitness And Lifestyle Performance Coaching ($4,997/Month)
Whether you’re training for an Ironman triathlon or any other amazing feat of physical performance, you’re trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible, or you want to tap into the most cutting-edge health, anti-aging and longevity protocols, coaching with Ben Greenfield is our most complete and popular program, designed to enhance your physical and mental performance at the highest level. With detailed instructions, guidance and planning from Ben, you’ll get instant access to every training, nutrition, and lifestyle technique that exists to optimize your life, make you indestructible, and get you to your goals as safely and quickly as possible.
This program is for beginner, intermediate and advanced fitness levels, and gives you everything you need to optimize your body, mind and health, including:
- Complete training program designed by Ben with detailed daily workout descriptions, exercise photos & videos, and zero guesswork, including research-proven workout efficiency strategies and biohacks to minimize time and maximize results. All workouts are delivered via easy-to-access platform that lets you sync your workouts to your calendar, phone, e-reader and computer.
- Detailed daily meal plan and supplement blueprint designed by Ben, along with printable grocery shopping lists and complete customization based on your travel plans and lab testing results. All nutrition instructions are delivered via easy-to-access platform that lets you see your meals on your phone, e-reader and computer.
- Total guidance on beginner and advanced biohacking and self-quantification techniques, including heart rate variability testing, pulse oximetry, cold thermogenesis, heat training, electromagnetic frequency protection, ketosis, smart drugs, adaptogens, magnetic therapy, blood and saliva testing, and anything else you need to maximize your results using science, along with lifestyle coaching from Ben to enhance your sleep, de-stressing and productivity protocols.
- Complete guidance on biomarker analysis and testing of your blood lipids and cholesterol markers, inflammation, thyroid panel, nutrients, minerals, liver, kidney, performance, reproductive and metabolic hormones, along with interpretation and coaching based on testing of your gut health, food allergy, digestion and parasitology.
- Initial 60 minute one-on-one phone consult with Ben, followed up with unlimited daily e-mail support from Ben, including messaging and Skype access to answer your questions and provide full support at any time.
- Full access to Ben’s Inner Circle, a protected vault of over 300 workshops, videos, seminars and additional support from Ben and his wife Jessa, along with a 24-7 Q&A forum.
- Full access to Ben Greenfield’s entire education library – instantly download anything you want from Ben’s books, training and nutrition plans.
12 month minimum program, with discounted options available for 2 or 3-year packages.
This is complete guidance at the highest level, with zero-guesswork, and only 12 people on the face of the planet have access to the Ben Greenfield’s coaching program. After you purchase your coaching, Ben will personally contact you within 48 hours to set up an introductory call with him.
20-Minute One-On-One Phone or Skype Consultation ($457)
In this 20-minute one-on-one phone or Skype consultation, you get all your training, nutrition or health questions answered. We will personally contact you, schedule your call, and thoroughly address every question you have, including replying to any follow-up emails you may have with any clarifications or notes you need. If desired, your phone or Skype call can also be recorded for your playback reference. We are also happy to go over lab results with you if you do self-medical testing through a company such as 23andMe, WellnessFX or DirectLabs.
60-Minute One-On-One Phone or Skype Consultation ($1,297)
In this 60-minute one-on-one phone or Skype consultation you get all your training, nutrition or health questions answered. We will personally contact you, schedule your call, and thoroughly address every question you have, including replying to any follow-up emails you may have with any clarifications or notes you need. If desired, your phone or Skype call can also be recorded for your playback reference. We are also happy to go over lab results with you if you do self-medical testing through a company such as 23andMe, WellnessFX or DirectLabs.
WE ARE PRESENTLY BOOKING CONSULTS AT LEAST A MONTH TO TWO MONTHS OUT. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU PURCHASE A CONSULT OR A TRAINING OR NUTRITION PLAN DESIGN NOW, THE EARLIEST SCHEDULE WILL BE IN APRIL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Training or Nutrition Plan Design ($1,197)
Need a customized nutrition plan designed? How about a training plan for your specific goals, health history and body?
With this service, you can choose to get either A) a training plan, which covers the course of a year or a period of months leading up to your goal or competition, and is designed to allow for optimal performance while avoiding injury, overtraining, or burn-out or B) a custom nutrition plan that takes into consideration every aspect of your personal health and dietary needs, whether you want to complete an Ironman triathlon, or just shed a few pounds.
Based on your lab work and intake questionnaires, your nutrition program include a written plan, custom recipes (provided through the software Modern Meal), suggested supplements and a roadmap with instructions. The training program is based on your goals, health history and (if available) labwork and genetics, and includes all workouts, exercises, biohacks, recovery protocols and other strategies used by Ben to enhance performance.
To maximize your understanding of your nutrition and/or training plan or to include a full review of your labs, a 20-60 minute consult with Ben is recommended to accompany your plan, but not necessary.
After you purchase your plan, we’ll contact you within 24 hours to begin your intake forms.
It's important that you realize the nutrition and training plans take Ben and his team a great deal of time to prepare, including reviewing all labs results, intake forms, writing recipes, designing workouts, etc. Because of this, please note that we have a strict no refund policy on plans.
24/7 Q&A Access ($1,997/Month)
Get 24-7 Q&A access to be able to use Ben as your personal health, fitness and nutrition concierge whenever you would like. Here's how it works: using a very simple app called “Voxer”, which is basically like a walkie-talkie app for phone, you'll be able to ask Ben text or audio questions whenever you would like. Ben then conveniently replies to you within 24 hours. This is very similar to having a live phone conversation, but without the hassle or frustration of needing to schedule actual phone calls. Better yet, you can play Ben's replies back to you at 1x, 2x, 3x, or 4x speed, save and archive all his replies, text when you don't feel like using audio or you have external background noise (e.g. at a dinner, party, concert, etc.), and much, much more. Many people who are “self-directed” and able to independently design their own training or nutrition plan using Ben's advise will use this service (along with occasional 20-60 minute live phone consultations) as a more budget-friendly alternative to Ben's Ultimate Coaching Program. It is highly recommended to pair this Q&A access with an initial 20-60 minute phone consultation with Ben.