I recently spoke at an event called “A4M” in Las Vegas.
My entire presentation was focused on 32 different ways to increase testosterone naturally, with no injections or hormone replacement protocols required. I'm not against bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), but I do think one should explore as many natural alternatives as possible first. Or, for even more bang for the buck, pair BHRT with the tactics you'll discover in this episode.
A4M, which stands for “The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine” is dedicated to the advancement of tools, technology, and transformations in healthcare that can detect, treat, and prevent diseases associated with aging. They promote the research of practices and protocols that have the potential to optimize the human aging process. The organization is also dedicated to educating healthcare professionals and practitioners, scientists, and members of the public on biomedical sciences, breakthrough technologies, and medical protocols through our advanced education entity: Metabolic Medical Institute (MMI). Their event in Vegas each year is, in my opinion, well worth checking out.
In this podcast, I will review the key biomarkers for achieving peak male health, along with the most potent and effective practices for optimizing biological variables for men's fertility and longevity. I will also unveil a host of little-known biohacks proven to enhance or restore peak testosterone and drive, along with how to practically implement a blend of ancestral wisdom and modern science to amplify sexual performance.
You'll discover a multimodal approach to optimizing male sexual performance, learn how to identify key biomarkers to assess male health and get the best ancient practices and modern scientific strategies that enhance or restore men's fertility and longevity.
Oh, and by the way, women need testosterone too, and all these tactics will work for the ladies as well.
In this episode, you'll learn…
-Workout Strategies to Optimize Testosterone…9:00
- Study: Physiological and performance changes from the addition of a sprint interval program to wrestling training
- Airdyne bike
- Elliptical trainer
Lift heavy stuff
- Article: How Many Reps Should You Do To Build Muscle?
- Study: Testosterone physiology in resistance exercise and training: the upstream regulatory elements
- Workouts: squats, deadlifts, bench presses, Olympic lifts
- Article: How to Use Weight-Lifting Machines
- Hex bars
- Book: Body by Science by Doug McGuff
Use long rest periods
Do forced reps
- Study: Acute hormonal responses to heavy resistance exercise in strength athletes versus nonathletes
- Article: 10 Tips for Proper Gym Etiquette
Use your legs
- Study: The effect of short-term strength training on human skeletal muscle: the importance of physiologically elevated hormone levels
- Article: What is the Best Way to Warm Up?
- Article: How to Warm Up And Cool Down
Avoid chronic cardio
- Study: Effects of strength training on submaximal and maximal endurance performance capacity in middle-aged and older men
- Podcast: Primal Endurance: How To Escape Chronic Cardio & Carbohydrate Dependency & Become A Fat Burning Beast
-Notoriously Missing Nutrients That Drastically Affect Testosterone Levels…18:00
- Mag SRT
- Podcast: Magnesium Supplementation: Everything You Need To Know About Dosing Magnesium, Timing Magnesium, Forms Of Magnesium & More
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
- Thorne Vitamin D/K2
- Book: The Magnesium Miracle by Dr. Carolyn Dean
- Sperti lamp
- Article: DHEA, Steroid Cycling, Liposomes & More: Everything You Need To Know About Fringe Over-The-Counter Health Supplements That Build Muscle & Burn Fat
- Vaxxen Labs
- Article: The Ultimate Guide To Biohacking Your Testosterone: 17 Ways To Maximize Muscle-Building, Drive & Anti-Aging
- Maca powder
- 75% organic dark chocolate
- Eurycoma Longifolia
- Tribulus Terrestris
-Biohacking Testosterone: Tools and Tricks That Actually Work…37:06
Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Study: Rapid increase in the number of androgen receptors following electrical stimulation of the rat muscle
- Study: Effects of low-frequency electrical stimulation on the change of male sex hormones in normal men
- NES Scanner
Red Light or Low-Lever Laser Therapy
- Article: I Put a Giant Red Light on My Balls to Triple My Testosterone Levels
- Joovv Light
- Article: Red Light and Near-Infrared Radiation: Powerful Healing Tools You’ve Never Heard of
- Study: The effects of low-level laser therapy (LLLT) on the testis in elevating serum testosterone level in rats
- Study: Serum levels of thyroid and adrenal hormones, testosterone, TSH, LH, GH and prolactin in men after a 2‐h stay in a cold room
- Study: In Vitro Temperature Sensitivity of DNA, RNA, and Protein Syntheses Throughout Puberty in Human Testis
- Study: Seasonal variations of human sperm cells among 6455 semen samples: a plausible explanation of a seasonal birth pattern
- Primal Cold Jetpack
Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields
- Book: The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs: How to Fix Our Stupid Use of Technology
- Study: Therapeutic uses of pulsed magnetic field exposure
- Study: The therapeutic effect of a pulsed electromagnetic field on the reproductive patterns of male Wistar rats exposed to a 2.45-GHz microwave field
- Study: The Effects of Cell Phone Waves (900 MHz-GSM Band) on Sperm Parameters and Total Antioxidant Capacity in Rats
- Study: The influence of direct mobile phone radiation on sperm quality
- Study: Effect of mobile telephones on sperm quality: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Pulse Center
- ICES® DigiCeutical® M1 Model System – use code: BEN for $100 off
- ICES® DigiCeutical® A9a Model System – use code: BEN for $100 off
- Earth Pulse
- Delta Sleeper
- Article: How To Get All The Effects Of A Stem Cell Dick Injection…Without Actually Getting A Stem Cell Dick Injection
- Article: The Most Potent Natural Alternative To Viagra (and One Of The Most Shocking Biohacks I’ve Ever Done)
- Podcast: The Non-Pill, Natural Alternative To Viagra That Instantly Fixes Erectile Dysfunction, Boosts Drive In Men & Women, Enhances Orgasm & Much More
- Podcast: Sexual Biohacking With Scream Creams, Testosterone Replacement, Multiple Orgasms, Vaginal Stimulating Devices, Salad Dressings For Better Erections & More
Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP)
- Study: Our experience in the treatment of priapism
- Study: The Effectiveness of Platelet-Rich Plasma in the Treatment of Tendinopathy: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials
- Article: Shooting Up Stem Cells With Ben Greenfield – The “Down The Rabbit Hole” Video
- Article: Amniotic Stem Cell Injections, Advanced Muscle Integration Technique, High Dose Vitamin C Therapy & More: A Health Hacking Journey
-Mistakes You're Probably Making That Impact Testosterone and Fertility…47:20
- Podcast: Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile
- Article: How to Protect Your Body from the Ten Hidden Killers in Your Home (Fully Updated Version)
- Article: Endocrine Disruptors
- Study: Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: Associated Disorders and Mechanisms of Action
- Study: Disruption of LH-induced testosterone biosynthesis in testicular Leydig cells by triclosan: Probable mechanism of action
- Activated charcoal filter
- Reverse Osmosis
Thinking “Avoid Chronic Cardio” Means “Don’t Move Too Much”
- Study: Physically active men show better semen parameters and hormone values than sedentary men
- Study: Endurance Training Decreases Serum Testosterone Levels in Men without Change in Luteinizing Hormone Pulsatile Release
- Study: Reproductive hormonal profiles of endurance-trained and untrained males
- Study: Increased physical activity has a greater effect than reduced energy intake on lifestyle modification-induced increases in testosterone
- Triathlon Dominator
- Obstacle Dominator
Eating too often
- Study: Pituitary-testicular axis in obese men during short-term fasting
- Study: Reproductive Function during Fasting in Men
Thinking You’re Immune To EMF
Ejaculating Too Much
Ignoring The Power Of Sex
- Article: How To Get Fit For Sex
- Jordan Gray's website
- Book: The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know
-Best Ways to Track and Test Male Hormones…56:10
-And much more!
If you'd like this comprehensive list of resources from my talk at A4M in PDF format, click here!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
-Book: The Multi-Orgasmic Man
–Kion: The company I created to scratch my own itch. Real-world tested products to help you live a fulfilling and joyful life. The Kion Aminos, now in the new berry flavor, is one of my favorite products. Use code: BGF10 at checkout and get 10% off your entire purchase!
–JOOVV: After using the Joovv for close to 2 years, it's the only light therapy device I'd ever recommend. Give it a try – you won't be disappointed. Use code: BEN at checkout and get a nice little bonus gift!
–Zip Recruiter: The smartest way to hire. Forget about sifting through piles of resumes. Use Zip Recruiter for FREE when you use my link!
–MVMT Watches: Quality products without breaking the bank. Perfect for a Valentines Day gift! Get 15% off your order with FREE shipping when you use my link.