June 14, 2018, Listener Q&A Podcast: 386 – The Best Biohacks For Longevity, The Best Biohacks for Libido, and Suppository vs. Vitamins.
[01:24:55] -KionU – Ready to take your health business to the next level? KionU is a world-class personalized coaching certification in mind, body, and spirit optimization. This unique, comprehensive program is full of cutting-edge, research-based solutions that incorporate both ancestral wisdom and modern science. Find out more!
Special Announcements [00:29:17]
This podcast is brought to you by:
-ONNIT – Go to BenGreenfieldFitness.com/ONNIT and save 10% on your purchase of any of their awesome products (including the gluten free toothpaste). The discount is built into the link!
-Thrive Market – Go to BenGreenfieldFitness.com/thrive and save 25% on your purchase and free delivery. You can get the cereal that Ben loves or the sprouted popcorn that Brock can’t stop eating. Or anything else you find!
-Vuori – Go to vuoriclothing.com, enter the code “BEN25” at checkout, and get 25% off your purchase of these fancy, flowy, good looking garments.
–Click here to follow Ben on Snapchat, and get ready for some epic stories about his morning, day and evening routine!
– June 15 – 17, 2018: Revitalize Conference, Marana, Arizona. Each year, #mbgrevitalize gathers the world’s most knowledgeable experts and influential thought leaders for discussions on the future of wellness for you. Join me and dozens of other inspiring leaders in the vibrant Sonoran Desert, the perfect home to revitalize. From spiritual sunrises to star-filled evening skies, this is a special place which will touch your soul. I will lead a nature hike during the conference on Sunday, June 17. Register today!
– June 23, 2018: Boise Sprint, Thomas Pence Ranch, Payette, Idaho. Don’t let the beautiful scenery of Idaho fool you, this 3+ mile sprint will prove to be a formidable task for even the most seasoned Spartans. Register today and I will see you there!
– June 28 – July 22, 2018: Mind Valley U, Tallinn, Estonia. Mindvalley U is a month-long transformational event that is designed to create a university style education model for all ages. This will be one of those things you look back on and say: it changed my life. Mind Valley U will be held in Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn, Estonia has one of the highest number of startups per capita and is one of the most cutting-edge tech nations in the world. Sign up, join me, and transform your life!
– July 19, 2018: Ancestral Health Symposium, Bozeman, Montana. “AHS” is a scientific conference which provides a forum so that learning and qualified discussion on all areas of human health can take place. Most noteworthy, at this conference you will go beyond diet and learn about the latest research across a wide range of topics, all united by an evolutionary perspective. speakers present on topics including diet, movement, sleep, stress, epigenetics, and more. Join me this summer!
– August 17 – 19, 2018: Colorado Rockies Ultra Beast and Sprint Weekend, Breckenridge, Colorado. The mountain is calling! This is an extra-special Spartan race. Team members from my company, Kion, and I are competing together in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Experience the immense beauty of Colorado while conquering climbs, crawls, carries and traverses. See you there!
– October 5-7, 2018: SPARK BioHacking Conference, Toronto, Ontario. The 2018 SPARK Bio-Hack Conference features a series of talks by leaders across a range of fields with an eye on optimizing human performance, recovery, and longevity. Researchers, medical specialists and other biohacking experts will share provocative, informative, and inspiring presentations meant to invigorate your curiosity about health and amplify your life journey. Registration is now open, secure your spot here.
– October 11 – 14, 2018: 2018 RUNGA California Immersion Retreat. Runga is going to Napa! Join me, my wife, Jessa, Joe DiStefano and a small, intimate group of like-minded individuals for a weekend-long getaway. We’ve rented a beautiful mansion located in one of the most iconic countrysides in America– Napa Valley. We’ve thought of everything that you could possibly need to gently “press the reboot button” on your body and completely tune in to your heart, mind, body, strength, and spirit. Join the waitlist!
– December 2-8, 2018: RUNGA Retreat, Dominican Republic. You’re invited to join me at RUNGA in December 2018. Join me in the Dominican Republic, one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean, for this retreat. In all RUNGA activities, RUNGA invites you to come home to yourself. To see everything you’ll be getting into, just click here. Use code BEN when you register so you get your gift when you arrive! I’ll be there, too. Join the waitlist here.
– June 23 – July 7, 2019: Restorative Detox Retreat with Robyn Openshaw Join us for an immersive experience including total liver detox, and rest and relaxation at the beautiful Paracelsus Clinic al Ronc in the Italian quarter of Switzerland. You will stay on-site and receive diagnostics and treatments from the best doctors of biological medicine to detox your liver and your soul. Plus you’re going to have a wonderful time hiking, sightseeing and enjoying one of the most beautiful places in the world. Get all the info to sign up here!
Giveaways & Goodies [01:27:00]
-Grab your Official Ben Greenfield Fitness Gear package that comes with a tech shirt, a beanie and a water bottle.
-And of course, this week’s top iTunes review – gets some BG Fitness swag straight from Ben – click here to leave your review for a chance to win some!
As compiled, deciphered, edited and sometimes read by Brock Armstrong, the Podcast Sidekick.
The Best Biohacks For Longevity [00:38:29]
Ian says: I am wondering where a good place to start would be when I start purchasing some biohacking devices for longevity. I only have a few thousand dollars kicking around that I want to invest in these devices so if you could point me in the right direction of where to start, I would appreciate it. I am looking forward to purchasing some of your Kion Coffee.
The Best Biohacks For Libido [01:06:17]
Joshua says: Question about all the experimenting you have done on your penis. I have not been sexually active for about six years and am getting married in a few months. I am interested in doing one of the experiments that you have done to have better sexual performance. I know they are costly, so do you have a suggestion as to which one gives you the best “bang for your buck” – no pun intended. I don’t think I have any problems, I am just looking for heightened performance.
Suppository vs. Vitamins [00:00:00]
Thomas says: As biohackers, why aren’t we taking advantage of the higher absorption rate of suppositories? I would rather stick something up my butt than swallow dozens of pills every day. Maybe that is just me? Plus there is the DIY factor.