In my previous interview with Dr. Amy Killen, we discussed…
…what PRP therapy is, and how it differs from stem cells, what happens when you inject stem cells into a man’s “unit”, and why Amy injected me, why Amy injects stem cells and PRP into vaginas, and how the O-Shot improves the power and duration of female orgasms, the secrets of the vampire breast lift and other cosmetic procedures she has done, what causes hair loss, and how to fix it with stem cells, what V-Sels are and how they work and much more.
Today, Amy's back, along with world-renowned sexual technique adviser and the “Dear Abby of Hot Sex”, Susan Bratton.
Dr. Amy Killen is a nationally recognized anti-aging and regenerative physician specializing in sexual optimization and longevity. Dr. Killen merges diet, lifestyle, and integrative medicine with stem cell medicine to give her patients the most effective, cutting-edge therapies currently available to help them reach their sexual potential. An international speaker, clinical practice owner, regenerative medicine instructor and frequent podcast guest, Dr. Killen believes that sexual health is not a luxury but is one of the main pillars of health that supports us in our quest for wellness and longevity.
Susan Bratton's fresh approach to sex techniques and bedroom communication skills help millions of people—of all ages and across the gender spectrum—transform sex into passion. Her straight-forward lovemaking advice is rooted in her personal experience of watching her marital intimacy wither as she and her husband pursued dynamic careers. When her relationship hit a crisis point, Susan made a fierce commitment to doing whatever it took to hold her family together and revive the passion in her marriage. Today, she and her husband have the kind of dream relationship most people stopped believing was even possible—until they discover her practical tips. After 15 years and over 30k hours of research, practice, teaching, and testing, Susan distilled the six simple essentials that ignite passionate lovemaking into her latest #1 international best-selling book, Sexual Soulmates.
During our discussion, you'll discover:
-Susan's “6 Essentials to Connected Sex”…6:50
- Susan and her husband had lost the emotional connection in their marriage.
- Tried everything from Tony Robbins conferences to group orgasm training sessions.
- This caused even more tension, leading to her home training programs.
- People began asking her for advice anonymously, contributing to her research.
- The 6 Essentials:
- Sexual Soulmate Pact
- Embodied Sexuality
- Erotic Playdates (the couple that plays together stays together)
- Learning intimacy together grows the bond between a couple.
-Tips for men to enhance their sex life…18:45
- Men typically want more stamina; women want more orgasms.
- Focus on slow, steady, deep arousal.
- Get the tissue to engorge; increase blood flow.
-How Amy works with women to achieve better sex…23:25
- PRP injections; O shot.
- Stem cells.
- Radio frequency devices, lasers
- “Scream creams” increase blood flow, along with increased sensation
- Active ingredients: sildenafil (generic viagra) for men; tadalafil for women.
- Mindset, focusing on the experience is important too.
-What people can do to enhance the sexual experience after a procedure like Gainswave…27:00
- Intensity device.
- Balance hormones.
- Nitric oxide.
- Keep relationships and stress levels manageable.
-How Susan incorporates things like supplements and diet into her teaching…27:15
- Did a video series with Amy: 5 causes and 8 cures for ED.
- Salad Dressing for ED.
- This type of info is given away for free; used to make people aware of the training DVDs.
-The history of the GAINSWave protocol…31:15
- Technology has been around for many years, for things like increasing blood flow to the heart.
- Sound waves simulate blood vessel formation, nitric oxide formation, recruiting stem cells into the penis.
- Not recommended to do a procedure outside of a reputable clinic.
-Whether or not Susan has used the GAINSWave treatment, and how she incorporates it into her practice…38:45
- Recommends men get the GAINSWave treatment with the P Shot.
- Use the penis pump. Dr. Joel Kaplan's is what she recommends.
- Dr. Kaplan also has a clitoral pump.
-What Susan and Amy think about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for maintaining sexual performance with age…44:40
- Once you use it, it's more difficult for your body to produce it naturally; use it only when you're naturally declining sexually.
- The benefits outweigh the need to be on them long term.
- Means of use: Injections, compounding creams, pellets under the skin, trokies.
- Too much testosterone is not a good thing. Ensure you're under the care of a professional.
- Men often lose their zest for life when they allow this to continue. Treatment can renew their energy and improve their quality of life.
- Women should start before menopause.
- How does low thyroid affect sexual performance:
- weight gain
- testosterone and estrogen levels
-About the sexual soulmate pact…53:05
-How meditation and the female orgasm work simultaneously…1:01:10
-About Peyronies and how to reverse it…1:02:15
Resources from this episode:
-All Susan Bratton's sexual enhancement programs we discuss on the show – use code: GREENFIELD for 10% off
- 2nd Expansion Cylinder – AKA “The Whopper”
- Nipple Enhancement System
- Clitoris Enhancement System
- Vaginal Enhancement System – with the Vulva cylinder:
-GAINSWave: Get 6 treatments, and they’ll throw in another on the house. If you get 12, you’ll get the 13th free. Check out GAINSWave.com/Ben to find a provider near you.
-Book: The Multiorgasmic Man
–Onnit Engineered for peak performance. Use my link to save 10% off your purchase.
–Thrive Market The organic brands you love, for 25-50% below retail prices. Use my link to get 25% off your first order!
–Kion TianChi Extra nourishment to help you navigate the storm of stress, work, and life.
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for Susan, Amy or me? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply!